Thanks for joining me! Welcome to my blog.
Who am I?
My name is Evan. I am 26 years old and married to my queen Alma. We have a 2 year old daughter, also named Alma. I feel so blessed to be able to share my life with these two incredible ladies.
What is this blog about?
This is my personal blog that I will use to track my own personal development and personal finances.
My goal is to record my own progress so that after achieving some success I may inspire other people looking for ways to improve their own lives.
I will be writing about my personal development goals and track my progress towards achieving them. I hope that it will be a useful tool in helping me organize my thoughts and ideas and record progress on my goals.
I intend to write about quitting smoking, vaping, my personal diet, meal prepping, working out and tracking my personal results at the gym, and much more.
I will also share and review self improvement books that I have read. These books may cover personal development, personal finances, healthy eating and exercise.
I will focus on my investments, savings, credit card and other debt. I will try to track and share my progress in a way that is entertaining and helpful to readers.
I intend to write about my investment strategy, saving and investment ideas, and my income investing portfolio-tracking my holdings, the expected annual income and historically received income it provides.
Why make it public?
I hope that someday readers can stumble upon my website and find value in my life lessons, successes, or maybe even my failures. I like the idea that someone across the world could read and learn with me.
I am not looking to sell you anything. I may use affiliate links in some of my post to help cover the cost of the blog.
Lets get started
My first few post will be on my investment strategy and investment portfolio. We will see where it goes from there.
I have chosen to start with my investments because I feel this is the easiest to record and numbers make tracking easy and non subjective.
I have been investing for several years now and only recently starting accurately tracking my results. I regret not being more organized and starting this tracking from day one, but alas, I can not change the past so progress will be tracked here from now on.
At 26 years old my life and investing journey has still only begun and I am still learning as I go. I am nobody special. I have lost money investing. I do not have all the answers for you and I’m certainly not a guru. I am not advocating my stock picks or strategy or suggesting anyone else to invest any money without doing their own due diligence.
If you would like the read my post in the order that I wrote them you can click here.
I have also broken down my post into categories below if you would like to view post on a specific category
- My first month blogging
- My Second Month Blogging
- My Third Month Blogging
- My Fourth Month Blogging
- My Fifth Month Blogging
- My Sixth Month Blogging
Learning Web Development
- Income Investing
- My Holdings-log 1
- Portfolio Holdings log 2
- Income Investing Portfolio Log # 3
- Investing update
- Income Investment Portfolio Update
- My Most Successful Investment
- May 2018 Income Investing Portfolio Update
- Income Investing Portfolio Update
- My Income Investing Portfolio-June 2018 Review
- Income Portfolio Review – July 2018
- Income Investing Portfolio Review – August 2018
- My Income Investing Portfolio Monthly Review- September 2018
- My Income Investing Portfolio Monthly Review- October 2018
- Starting Point
- What Are You Working For?
- Working on my fortune
- Independence Day 2018
- Commit to Financial Independence-Write Your Goals Daily
- How Much is Being Broke Costing You?
- Commit to Financial Independence- Find Your Why
- Commit to Financial Independence-Take the Next Step
- Commit to Financial Independence – Get to Work
- Commit to Financial Independence – Stick and Stay
- Commit to Financial Independence – You Need to Increase Your Income
- Commit to Financial Independence – Don’t Spend the Difference
- Commit to Financial Independence – Be Obsessed or Be Average
- Commit to Financial Independence – Smile When You Get Kicked in the Teeth
- Commit to Financial Independence – Whatever it Takes
- Commit to Financial Independence – Focus on Improving
- Commit to Financial Independence – Recommitting
- My Path to Financial Independence – Phase One – Picking Up the Pieces
- My Path to Financial Independence – Phase One – Creating My Roadmap
- My rant on the purpose of money and my free advise on earning more
Saving more tracker
- Day One is Done
- Wednesday in review
- Change is Not Easy
- Spending Report
- Sunday Was a Fun Day
- How I Saved $150 this week
- Daily spending update
- Daily Spending Update
- Daily Spending-Week 2
- Daily Spending-Week Three
- Saving More Tracking-week 4
- Saving More Tracker-Week Five
- Saving More Tracker-Week Six
Credit Card Debt Tracker
- Credit Card Debt Tracker Week One
- Credit Card Debt Tracker Week Two
- Credit Card Debt Tracking-Week Three
- Eat as much as you want (without getting fat)
- Meal Prepping On Monday
- Meal Prepping on My Day Off
- A Simple Small Meal Prep
- Sunday’s Meal Prep
- Thursday’s Meal Prep
- Sunday Night Meal Prep
- Save Money With Meal Prepping
My workouts tracker
- Back in the gym-day one
- Getting Back in the Gym-Week Two
- Getting Back in the Gym-Day Three
- Getting Back in the Gym-Workout Four
- Book Review – The Go-Giver
- Book Review- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- Personal Power Day One
- Personal Power Day Two
- Personal Power Day Three
- Personal Power Day Four
- Personal Power Day Five
- Personal Power Day Eight
- Personal Power Day Nine
- Personal Power Day Ten
- Personal Power Day Eleven
- Personal Power Day Twelve
- Personal Power Day Fifteen
- Personal Power Day Sixteen
- Personal Power Day Seventeen
- Personal Power Day Eighteen
- Personal Power Day Nineteen
- Personal Power Day Twenty Two
- Personal Power Day Twenty Three
- Personal Power Day Twenty Four
- Personal Power Day Twenty Five
- Personal Power Day Twenty Six
- Grant Cardone’s Millionaire Booklet-How to get Super Rich
- How to get Super Rich-Millionaire Math
Quitting smoking and vaping
Off topic post
- Why I Love My Church
- Make Your Mother Proud
- Social media? What went wrong?
- I am Turning Twenty Seven