Today I listened to day twenty six of Anthony Robbins Personal Power, a thirty day program to change your life.
Today Tony speaks about mastery and challenges you to continue on the path you started with this program.
Personal Power Day Twenty Six
Anthony reminds you that repetition is the mother of skill and advises you to go back and review his audios again. He challenges you over the next few days to go back and complete exercises again or do exercises that you missed or didn’t complete to the fullest.
This is not the end. You wouldn’t go to the gym for 30 days and at the end say well that’s it, I’m healthy now. Commit to lifelong learning and focus on your self improvement and development.
Make sure everyday you are learning, make sure everyday you are recording what your learning. Make sure everyday you are acting on what you are learning.
Five steps to changing
- Decide what you want
- Get a plan
- Take action
- Notice if what you are doing is working
- If what you’re doing is not working change your approach
Four key elements for life mastery
- Master your mental and emotional states
- Develop compelling reasons to master your states on an ongoing basis
- Anticipate the challenges of life and role model how to deal with them
- Re-evaluate your life on a regular basis to make sure you are on track