How to get super rich
Last week I posted about a short book that I read called The Millionaire Booklet-How to get Super Rich by Grant Cardone. In the book Mr. Cardone teaches you the steps to get super rich.
He was inspired to write this book to help people become millionaires after attending a charity event where he witnessed one man make a donation of a million dollars.
Today I want to share with you another concept from this book that Grant calls millionaire math.
Have you ever truly sat down and done the math on how to get a million dollars? Grant explains that most people have not.
Grant also explains that for any goal to be achieved you must believe in it’s possibility as a realistic and doable goal.
Doing the math on how to get to a million dollars is one way to help you see that there are many ways to get to there.
How many different ways can you collect one million dollars?
- Earn $50,000 salary for the next 20 years
- Increase your salary to $100,000 for the next ten years
- Get your salary to $250,000 for the next four years
- Earn $114 every hour of this year, when you are awake and asleep
- Convince 5,000 people to buy a $200 product
- Get 2,000 people to buy a $500 product from you
- Sell 10,000 people a $100 product
- If 1,000 people buy a $1000 product
- 5,000 people pay $17 a month for the next year
- 2,000 people pay $42 a month for the next year
- 1,000 people pay $83 a month for a year
- 500 people pay you $167 a month
- 300 people pay you $278 a month
Currently for less than $5 (to cover the cost of shipping) you can get your own copy of Grant Cardone’s Millionaire Booklet.
Grant is so confident that you will benefit from this book that he even offers a 100% guarantee on your $4.97!