Today marks the completion of my fourth full month of writing here on Evan’s Way- the Blog. I am super happy with my blog and have really enjoyed writing and reading other peoples blogs.
Psst…If this is your first time at my blog please read my first blog post.
The coolest part about the whole blogging thing to me is that anyone in the world can read my post. In only four months alone my writing has been read by people in 43 different countries. That just blows my mind.
I have been blessed to have my post read by 557 unique visitors these past four months and have been followed by some of them already.
I can’t thank all of you enough for reading here on my blog.
I have already written a total of 89 blog post here covering a variety of subjects as my interest and focus have changed.
My Fourth Month
The past month has been a lot of fun and has flown by.
If you followed a long with me this past month I posted about mostly my commitment to financial independence.
- I wrote about getting to work on your goals here.
- I reviewed my income investing portfolio
- I wrote about the importance of sticking with your goals here.
- I shared why I believe increasing your income is the first step towards financial independence.
- I wrote about not spending the difference after you increase your income here.
Thank You All For Your Support
I want to thank every one of the people who have read my post, liked them, and followed me. I hope you all have enjoyed reading my post as much as I enjoyed sharing them.
I have so many more ideas to write about and can’t wait to see what the future holds for my blog…
Thanks again everyone.